TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ask Nazzac

Thread: Ask Nazzac
View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 10:10 AM   #45
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ask Nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Sure, why not

obviously city is not exactly my business I think they have the best team in the league (PL) but lack the mentality to play at high levels in europe, and this is a matter of manager, not players (for me).
I think they will find a way to win on sunday, but the league is going to end like it ended last season (hopefully NOT though ). they were lucky to win last season (not saying this because I support MUFC), because United went into meltdown, and I think that (even if seems not appropriate to say this on a manager who won some silverware after 36 years) city can make a difference in europe as well only with another manager - someone like mourinho. maybe I'm wrong. maybe it's in their dna to suck in europe
with this team they should compete with barcelona, madrid etc though