TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rank the top 10 players from "BBB" to "pusher"

View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #85
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank the top 10 players from "BBB" to "pusher"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Maria has hundreds of fans on this forum so don't expect this forum to admit that her ballbashing is even more brainless than that of Petra and Li in spite of the hard statistics

As you can see from additional posts, the myth continues, with people putting Li and Petra ahead of Maria

BTW, I think some netplay statistics (net points / net attempts) might be also interesting.
I ranked Li, Petra and Serena ahead of Maria because I find them more aggressive than her not more brainless. IMO the title should be changed to "Rank the top 10 from the most offensive to the most defensive". That's what the OP meant I think.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote