TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hypothetical: If you could cure Cancer or HIV/AIDS, which would you cure?

View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 02:37 AM   #33
country flag iHeartTroyBolton

iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
HIV/AIDS.

Mainly because the great proportion of sufferers are in the developing world and have no access to any form of treatment what so ever. Also AIDS is probably one the worst illnesses in the modern world, which has some pretty horrific side affects some of which can include cancer. A lot more people who get cancer now days are able to survive due to medical advances which allow for treatment while there is, in reality, no treatment for AIDS.
In that idea, if someone is from the developing world do you think they have access to cancer treatments?

Like others have said, I'd have to go with cancer as it is preventable.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
iHeartTroyBolton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote