TennisForum.com - View Single Post - BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

View Single Post

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 10:49 PM   #1
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Here we go again. Mr. Cassanova of the ATP Grigor Dimitrov is allegedly dating another celebrity WTA Nike player, but this time it's Maria Sharapova. I say "allegedly" because last time we got it wrong. Let me bring you up to speed.

Earlier this year there were rumblings around the tour that Grigor and Serena Williams were an item. I remember the first time there was any hint that Grigor was interested in Serena and it came via a tweet from his driver for the BB&T Atlanta Open. She apparently had asked him who he would like to date in the WTA and he immediately said "Serena Williams." However his coach laughed it off and said he was too young for her.

But not to long after they were spotted in Paris, and then they both started showing up at each other's matches in Miami. It seemed obvious.....of course they were dating! But, there was an unexpected twist when Serena was spotted hand on bum with Patrick Mouratoglou, who happens to coach both of them; so either there was some weird triangle going on or we were wrong, most likely that latter. As quickly as it had started, the rumor died.

So here is the new scoop:

This weekend Maria Sharapova was in Milan for an exhibition match, and while she was being videotaped walking down the street, a tall hot guy was seen walking behind her with her team at the 12 min mark. He finally catches up to her when she stops at stoplight (16 min mark), and who is it?! Grigor of course! She looks a little nervous to be seen with him, but she also can't stop smiling and giggling. He is also eating a bag of her Sugarpova candy. (So cute!) Young love, or just friends?
http://www.onthegotennis.com/home/ev...re-dating.html

dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!