TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off season

Thread: Off season
View Single Post

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #73
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off season

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry30 View Post
Honestly though, what's going on with Ana and her weight? She looks even thinner now. It honestly just makes me sad And it's scary to see. Like it's just not normal anymore. Those pictures from yesterday, what is that? That is not how an athlete should look like. She barely has any flesh on her arms anymore. I know she's supposed to have a training camp in Dubai to work on her fitness but honestly.. it's so bad now. No athlete would ever go down this route. This image just says it all..

How has anyone in her team not noticed this? Surely they should have? Like what direction are they planning on heading in with her fitness tbh? It's crazy. This weight loss has ruined her. She barely has any strength to push off on her shots anymore. She used to stand up to the ball and deliver in the past, now she just muscles the ball and barely at that. And don't get me started about her fitness on court, and how she can barely keep up in matches these days
I'm speechless Harry...

What is more worrisome to me is that she looks thinner each week I see her. I didn't think it was posible.. but each week she looks thinner.. its a progressive thing.. it doesn't look like its even stable..

Also worissome is that Ana is still denying she is even losing weight.. I mean.. I'm not even going to talk about people around her, because I just can't with all of them.. the ammount of stupid decisions Ana made allowed by these people speak for itself.. this is just the worst of them all.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote