TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena noches yet another RECORD!

View Single Post

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #27
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of
Re: Serena noches yet another RECORD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT2009 View Post
Clearly Serena has tougher mentally than Margaret. She proved it so many times. I don't know how much she came back from the dead but surely noone will ever touch this record.
I think Serena did amazing comeback from dead, but overall i think Seles comaback was a little bit more impressive (I don't talk about the results) cause Serena knew what she could do on the court and what she couldn't and if she knew she could die or something she wouldn't take risk. As for Seles it was tougher mentally cause the main problem was in her head. I'm sure she was like: "What if that will happen again". I personally wouldn't be able to concetrate on a ball after something like that, knowing that there could be around some crazy person to stabb me again.
kusiak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote