TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #1437
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenK View Post
Nah. The dancing after a victory is like salt in the wounds for me: "I just beat you, and now I'm going to be a giant b**** about it to your face." The only good thing about seeing her opponents dance is that Masha seems to hate the dancing so I always hope it fuels her to lay the beatdown for the next one - see the Miami Petko comments.
Yeah but when Petko did it she looked kind of cool while when Azarenka attempted to dance...well let's just say that it didn't look cool just ridiculous (I'm not going to describe that dance performance with more details because some people like her and I don't want to be mean). I guess it depends how you look at it for me it was just funny because she was trying to shade Maria with the dance like you said but ended up looking awkward and weird
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!