TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #1291
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
No you don't get it I know what they call her that's what I'm saying I'm not a big fan either
that's why the gif is so great just by seeing this "dance" Masha's losses to her don't hurt as much plus I start laughing out loud
BTW didn't you say you were going to bed like half an hour ago I guess TF is addicting
Nah. The dancing after a victory is like salt in the wounds for me: "I just beat you, and now I'm going to be a giant b**** about it to your face." The only good thing about seeing her opponents dance is that Masha seems to hate the dancing so I always hope it fuels her to lay the beatdown for the next one - see the Miami Petko comments.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!