TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ask Nazzac

Thread: Ask Nazzac
View Single Post

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #32
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: Ask Nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
You've missed one of my questions:

New questions from longest to shortest:

Who would you want to win the following matches: Del Potro vs Tsonga, Tsonga vs Nishikori, Del Potro vs Nishikori?

If only one of your faves was to win a(nother) slam in the future, who would you want to win it?

Would you be willing to pay money for one of your faves to win a slam? If so, how much?

Since when are you a fan of Slava?

Your favorite dish?
Oh. Never been bad-repped. At least not yet anyway

Del Potro vs Tsonga- Not fussed tbh.
Tsonga vs Nishikori- Tsonga
Del Potro vs Nishikori- Del Potro

2. Definately Jo. Del Po already has a slam, and i don't see Slava or Nishikori as slam winners, so i'm not all that bothered if either of them don't. Jo has been so close before, and it would be great to see him win a slam.

3. Yeah. No more than a pound though. I can live with one of them never winning a slam again.

4. I've been a fan of Slava since Roland Garros this year. I knew about her in 2010, and liked her in 2010, but i wasn't following womens tennis as much at the time. Of course she got injured and fell down quite far in the rankings, so i didn't really see her again until this year.

5. Chicken Madras. I like spicy food