TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #20
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Hello Jeremy

The first step to cure alcoholism is to admit "yes,i'm drinking".Now you know that you have a problem and now you can cure it.It's probably not easy but you can do it.

Stop to hate yourself !!!!!!Take a mirror and tell the mirror that the man in the mirror is a nice guy

The doctor will help you.Last year I got a little accident.I slipped on the stairways and I felt.I got so much pains that I used painkillers .I think for some days I was really in danger to be a drug user but then I told my doctor about the problem and within some days all my problems were gone.

When you feel alone then go online I know internet can't replace real people but you are not alone.

See you