TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rory's Ex throws dinner party shade

View Single Post

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #20
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rory's Ex throws dinner party shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Who is this bitter bitch anyway?
She was clearly on the way to become Britain's №1 WAG when Rory ended their fling. I remember the British media was about to start hyping the couple, even branding them as the next "Posh and Becks" and what not, especially because she and Rory have been together very long. There was a lot of chatter that supposedly it was because of her that he won, bla bla bla... dubbing her his emotional caddy and so forth.

In fact I have this suspicion that Rory left her because of this (there was no particular conflict issue between them according to Sweeny so I reckon he dumped her because he got worried that if they stayed together longer, everyone (eventually even himself) might start believing the hype that she's the reason why he's winning so he may have wanted to prove that his golf success belongs to him.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote