TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rank the top 10 players from "BBB" to "pusher"

View Single Post

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #71
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future
Re: Rank the top 10 players from "BBB" to "pusher"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomenicDemaria View Post
The title of the thread says rate players from ball bashers to pusher yet the first post says from most aggressive to the most defensive. If my book they are two different things. Li and Kvitova are the biggest ball bashers but I still think Serena is the most aggressive player on tour.
Nope!! She just drives a BMW which has seven gears, she can literally switch gears instantly if she feels threatened, she's amongst the few players who can switch in the middle of a match, i.e. confidence & belief (she has a strategy for every player she faces i.e. she can be a pusher or BB or both )
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote