TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rank the top 10 players from "BBB" to "pusher"

View Single Post

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #66
country flag BH both wings

BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future
Re: Rank the top 10 players from "BBB" to "pusher"

I my book, pushing and BBB'ing are two different dimensions:

BBB

1 Li (not a real hard hitter, but as brainless as they come)
2 Sharapova (when off, she is the ultimate BBB)
3 Kvitova (too much technical versatility for a pure BBB, but she comes damn close)
4 Williams (when off, she sprays just like the worst BBB, however, she is able to switch back to tennis eventually)
5 Stosur (she is half a BBB all the time)
6 Azarenka (when off, she hits flat and wild and almost as hard as Li)
7 Wozniacki (at least this season, she tried the Way Of The BBB several times, and her UE's looked very promising)

Pusher
1 Wozniacki (when she is on, she is almost the ultimate pusher)
2 Errani (not a pure pusher, but she has the right mentality)
3 Radwanska (classical tactical player who looks like a pusher more often than not)
4 Sharapova (against BBB's, especially on slow surfaces, she can become a quite convincing if a little slow pusher)
5 Williams (quite achieved tactical pusher)
6 Kerber (her game looks quite "pushy", but all matches she tries to push, she loses)
7 Azarenka (she becomes a pusher when overpowered by a solid hard-hitting rallying player, but not a good pusher
8 Stosur (half a pusher half the time)
9 Li (a tiny little bit like Williams, but without the patience)
BH both wings is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote