TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rank the top 10 players from "BBB" to "pusher"

View Single Post

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #66
country flag BH both wings

BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of
Re: Rank the top 10 players from "BBB" to "pusher"

I my book, pushing and BBB'ing are two different dimensions:

BBB

1 Li (not a real hard hitter, but as brainless as they come)
2 Sharapova (when off, she is the ultimate BBB)
3 Kvitova (too much technical versatility for a pure BBB, but she comes damn close)
4 Williams (when off, she sprays just like the worst BBB, however, she is able to switch back to tennis eventually)
5 Stosur (she is half a BBB all the time)
6 Azarenka (when off, she hits flat and wild and almost as hard as Li)
7 Wozniacki (at least this season, she tried the Way Of The BBB several times, and her UE's looked very promising)

Pusher
1 Wozniacki (when she is on, she is almost the ultimate pusher)
2 Errani (not a pure pusher, but she has the right mentality)
3 Radwanska (classical tactical player who looks like a pusher more often than not)
4 Sharapova (against BBB's, especially on slow surfaces, she can become a quite convincing if a little slow pusher)
5 Williams (quite achieved tactical pusher)
6 Kerber (her game looks quite "pushy", but all matches she tries to push, she loses)
7 Azarenka (she becomes a pusher when overpowered by a solid hard-hitting rallying player, but not a good pusher
8 Stosur (half a pusher half the time)
9 Li (a tiny little bit like Williams, but without the patience)
BH both wings is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote