TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ask Nazzac

Thread: Ask Nazzac
View Single Post

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #27
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ask Nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
2. Chelsea and Borussia Dortmund. For some reason i support 2 teams . But i've supported Chelsea for over a decade now, and i love the way BVB play football, and some of the players that play for them.
Now that I come to think of it, four posters on this board with football avatars/signatures come to my mind - 2 support Chelsea, 2 BVB. It looks like you're in good company here.

Quote:
4. Niall- An Irish name. My friends used to call me nazz when i was younger, and my last name begins with C, hence my user name.
Irish names are awesome.

Quote:
5. You seem like a good poster most of the time, and you like Slava (i think), so yeah

Do you prefer TF or MTF? Please briefly explain your decision.

What do you think of Barca - great players or dirty cheaters?

Your favorite football player?

Has someone ever badrepped you?

How tall are you?
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote