TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off season

Thread: Off season
View Single Post

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 08:56 AM   #70
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off season

Did you guys see Ana's latest facebook update.

Quote:
I've not played many exhibitions in the past few years so it was a lot of fun to visit Milan at the weekend for an exhibition event. I shopped, ate great food, took part in some pretty strange press conferences, and I even won a game against Vinci. Actually, I won the match, then Maria Sharapova and I lost the doubles, but overall we won 2-1. But to be honest the score didn't matter - it was just a lot of fun being on court and relaxing, enjoying the occasion, away from a tournament.
AMAZE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote