TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 12:05 AM   #1182
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I haven't really filled you guys in on this but it turns out I may get to uni after all this September as Irish universities accept you on your overall grade at the end and not your half-way there grades.

However I've had my heart set on London for so long even though Dublin would be a great experience too. Also the loan and bursary situation makes it cheaper for me to study in London than in Dublin. Unless I get this scholarship which is really hard to get but is a massive sum. I still have mixed feelings about it but I may as well apply than definitely leave myself sitting around for a year.
Would London really be cheaper than Dublin even after the fees increase? Remind me, is it Chemistry you're hoping to do?

Quote:
Also dsanders what are your current plans? Are you repeating that history(?) module or have you already submitted your UCAS for 2013 entry?
I'm still no further to figuring out what I want to do with my life. I'm actually doing an acting course at college atm (which is pretty radically different to what I was doing before), but I'm still not really sure I'm good enough at / excited enough by it to pursue it as a career. And yeah, I've re-applied to the uni I wanted to go to and am re-taking the A-Level I need to get good enough grades......but, even if I get the grade I need, I'm still not sure if I'd actually want to go. Basically, I'm just trying to keep all my options open so that I can keep delaying the moment where I actually have to decide what I want to do with my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
The audience for my highlights of ana and maria doubles

at 45-54-year-olds being top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
omg i just watched One Directions royal variety performance on tv just now...seriously im not their fan at all but i think i'm in love with them

[i need to be shot]
Not gonna lie, I have their new strangely infectious song stuck in my head.

Oh and yes to the Kedollarsignha hate. I had assumed there were only so many times you could create a song that had nothing more to it than "LOL I'M DRUNK LETS PARTY!!!!11". Apparently I thought wrong.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!