TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rank the top 10 players from "BBB" to "pusher"

View Single Post

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:47 PM   #32
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank the top 10 players from "BBB" to "pusher"

kvitova (when her shots don't go in it's a nightmare, no plan b)
li na (same situation as kvitova but can counterpunch to an extent)
serena(serena uses controlled aggression, which means she can hit big when she wants but will rally when needed)
sharapova ( content to hit big off both wings but not so well on the move; more consistent than Na, petra and serena)
stosur(only reason i put her here is because she hits the forehand very big, but i wouldn't call her a complete bbb)
azarenka(takes the ball early but prefers to use consistency rather than hit big)
kerber (uses power against bbb, counterpunches well and defends well)
errani(no real power at all uses slices and heavy topspin as well as defense.
wozniacki(relies the most on defensive skills to win matches but she can get some acceleration on her backhand)
radwanska (relies on defensive skills, dropshots, touch and guile; no power)