TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ask Nazzac

Thread: Ask Nazzac
View Single Post

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:36 PM   #16
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of
Re: Ask Nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
My favourite womens player Not overall

First thing i like about Slava is her game. She is a great watch, especially when she's playing well. She has a nice all court game, with good attack and good defense too. She attacks the net, and has a great net game which i like, especially in today's tennis. I think she is very talented, and better than her ranking suggests. After i started to become a fan of her game, I realised how much of an awesome personality she has got through Facebook and interviews. Very nice person (by the looks of it), very humble, good sportsman, and very cute.

So in short, her game and personality.
Good, I like her too for the same reasons Have another other WTA players you like?

Do you like my sense of humor?