TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Why do tennis fans accept lesbian tennis stars yet no one in ATP out of closet?

View Single Post

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:54 PM   #37
country flag nathanj594

nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do tennis fans accept lesbian tennis stars yet no one in ATP out of closet?

I hate to throw in names to this, but does anyone remember back in like '07 or '08 when Richie Gasquet kept denying that he was gay even though the rumors about his sexuality (dating that banker old guy or something like that) died like a year prior to his comments? It was something like "Yea, I don't have a girlfriend, just male friends...but I'm not gay." Why would he have to sit there and defend that when no one brought it up in the first place? My point is that I wonder that there has to be something fishy going on in the ATP that somehow frowns on being open. Just conspiracies of course, but if that's true, then that is really sad. =[ Us gay male tennis fans (there's plenty of us) would love a male role model.

Ree & Vee - Sveta Kuz - Kleybanova
nathanj594 is offline View My Blog!