TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 06:26 PM   #577
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

My most emotional matches from all Romanian players:

- Alexandra winning Warsaw first. I was so tense in the end with all the weather mess and restart, but it just felt so surreal, especially how she completely demolished Bondarenko in the end

- Alexandra winning Warsaw for the second time. Made me unbelievably happy and by looking at the hate and all that bashing (Dulgheru winning watch etc.) the most satisfying win ever

- Alexandra again, losing to Sharapova in Miami 6-7 in the 3rd after over 4 hours of crueling fight. I stayed up all night and I was so crushed and empty afterwards. In hindisght that tough loss also was the nail into the coffin for her knees.

- Sorana losing to Ivanovic in Linz, the second set lasted 12 minutes, just sad. I'm glad she picked it up again.

- Irina-Camelia's TB dilemma nearly made me throwing my laptop out of the window. For the first time I really pitied someone for being such a headcase, I have never seen anything similar in my life as a tennis fan
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote