TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:54 AM   #2843
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Call me crazy, but I actually wouldn't mind it if she would draw a seeded player in R1. OK, not necessarily Azarenka, but someone who could provide her with a learning experience and someone who would be a big challenge for her. Why? Because she usually chooses to play weaker events and in those she is rarely in a chance to face someone really good. Her objective is #1, so she should, from time to time, face someone who is close to the top of the game, just so that she gets the idea how far she still has to go. I understand that valuable points are at stake, but she can make up for those in some other events, and she is not defending that much after all, in the first half of the year. Not to mention that she would have an open path to quite far into the tournament if she would somehow scrape a win. Now, who would be a good draw...
ma re is offline View My Blog!