TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 09:51 PM   #2669
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Okay but let's decode what your shade REALLY meant:

Gaga stans going to SF to pick up some other man's pathogens - White gays going to SF to get AIDs.
Yes I did throw that read out there, because IIRC, it was after you said this shit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913
80% of her gay stans are bottom feeding, no coin having, obnoxious, ignorant, good for nothings with way too much time on their hands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
The thousands of Beyawnce stans still in that struggle for their G.E.D.
When you know the vast majority of Bey's gay fans are black men and women. And this ain't even the first time you've said something like that, you say it all the time. So yes, I was reacting to your constant shade.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!