TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 09:38 PM   #2668
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Wait wait wait! Hold up. I have never suggested that at all, because the issues that affect black gay men affect all gay men as a whole. The only difference is the class issue, poverty exacerbates some of the issues that gay black men face, like access to healthcare, access to social support services, discrimination in jobs and housing, and educational opportunities. But gay men at large face those same issues. And these happen to be the same 'phaggot' Beyonce stans that you malign for having no educations, no jobs, no money, etc. which is racist as hell you should know -- I just havent said anything every time you say that bullshit.

Don't paint me out to be like that, like I'm the black version of Dan Savage or some shit.
Okay but let's decode what your shade REALLY meant:

Gaga stans going to SF to pick up some other man's pathogens - White gays going to SF to get AIDs.

Don't even try to pull that on me.