TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 09:21 PM   #2666
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
We'll never really see eye to eye on this issue for a variety of reasons. One of the main being that Jujubee and yourself are fixated on black gay men and don't give a hint of a shit about other gays of another ethnicity.
Wait wait wait! Hold up. I have never suggested that at all, because the issues that affect black gay men affect all gay men as a whole. The only difference is the class issue, poverty exacerbates some of the issues that gay black men face, like access to healthcare, access to social support services, discrimination in jobs and housing, and educational opportunities. But gay men at large face those same issues. And these happen to be the same 'phaggot' Beyonce stans that you malign for having no educations, no jobs, no money, etc. which is racist as hell you should know -- I just havent said anything every time you say that bullshit.

Don't paint me out to be like that, like I'm the black version of Dan Savage or some shit.

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.

Last edited by Stamp Paid : Dec 2nd, 2012 at 09:35 PM.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!