TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 09:17 PM   #2665
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
No one has said that. We were just pointing out Bey's lack of support for the gay community.

Gaga has given time and money towards HIV/AIDS outreach and prevention. What are the gay issues that directly affect you?
Oh she has? I didn't know that. Kudos to her, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Bitch, you ain't never seen Janet scream period!

And just like I told doodooboy, I know how deep you want things to get, but it's just not that way. You can have your revolution someday but until then, you're just preaching your dreams. Whether you accept it or not, Gaga is an enormous help to the gay community and cares more than a bunch of lazy phaggots that I know.

I don't care about Beyonce's character flaws, Honey. Gaga doesn't speak for anyone but herself. We all have our own voice and like Hammond Badger just said, HIV/AIDs (and gay marriage) don't directly affect you?
OK, I definitely respect your POV. We will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!