TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Question about String Tension

View Single Post

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 07:15 PM   #5
country flag okaythen

okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice
Re: Question about String Tension

hi guys can you educate me about strings? there are string for baseline, top spin huh? and what are 16,17,18? I only know about prince synthetic gut and I used to always use that when I used to play a lot (8 years ago) For string tension I always just do the middle of the racquet's recommended tension.....usually by how many lbs can you feel the difference? Maybe I will try the tension at the min and max of the recommendation so I know how different do they feel.
Finally what are some of the more popular string that players use? and for average price range? thanks for the help!

(my play style is baseline mostly, I usually just get everything back and sometimes I go for winner shot)
okaythen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote