TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 06:10 PM   #2640
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post

R&B isn't mainstream anymore. She's fading. Bey will flop too.
Idk. I think her absence will make everyone rush to buy her albums and support her music. Plus, the Superbowl performance will boost her too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Cote d'Ivoire. Thats where my people from, according to Galsen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post

Born this Way was pandering bullshit, everyone who is gay is not born that way. All her song did was reinforce fallacious notions about homosexuality, compunded by her exploitative videos of damaging, sterotypical gay imagery (Like Alejandro) and her appropriation of our beautiful linguistic and cultural forms.

King B donated $1 million to Haiti after the earthquake in 2010. That is social justice. Tht gay pandering Illuminati whore would never give that much of herself.
Please explain the statement in bold. I always go back and forth in my head on this issue because I don't know how that works/what to believe.