TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Viktoriya Tomova Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:20 AM   #158
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Viktoriya Tomova Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianchohr View Post
Unfortunately this match was her.... she was two times ahead in the thid set, breaking her opp, at 3:3 her opp won her serve then Viki could not win her serving, than she lost a lot of chances to break again, overall she was the better player, but the serve in the third set was not very good. The interview is in Bulgarian at www. tennis24.bg. I believe next tourney she will win the title, when her serve is working she can beat almost everybody up to top 200 i guess. Hopefully next year more 25k wins-Those 3 months at IMG should helpI think she has the game only a little bit more belief in herself.

Thank you. Indeed her serve is the deciding factor, I hope she has grown up a bit and is at least 170 cm now. Obivously, she ain't gonna be some tall big babe but every cm counts. I checked up the ITF calender and there are 2 25K in Florida in January so she is probably gonna try and play qualies there.

П.С. Така и не го намерих това интервю, но мерси все пак че ме информира.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote