TennisForum.com - View Single Post - BACK BACK BACK!!!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 07:10 AM   #2027
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BACK BACK BACK!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
yeah, its hard not to notice you taking photos with your meatball figure

i am very angry, you know i am on annual leave but my boss still send me lots of sms, for works which i can only do when i come back to the office. Today she asks me to e mail the details of her trip to Tokyo this Christmas to her friend, how can i remember all the details, they are in my office, also, how the hell can i remeber her friend's e mail?? i am going to ignore her and do it tomororw when i return to office

pumpkin icecream? I guess we have this in Hong Kong, we also have Tofo icecream etc ...... is it good?
Yeah

Oh, I am sorry for you Your boss is a psycho it seems

We don't have pumpkin ice-cream in Germany. It's delicious Today I bought coffee ice-cream from Starbucks It's heaven on earth

Wish you a good Sunday
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote