TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 05:08 AM   #4565
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Have been tempted to try something like THIS just to get a reaction from my mom's annoying,yapping dog at Christmastime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqZsNXmdxjI

There are a couple drawbacks,of course,the main one being lack of videocamera to tape his nervous,startled expressions.Also of great importance is that I'd rather not make Mom unhappy during the holidays,even if it's for a brief moment......Seriously,though,the unworthy,spoiled yapper deserves SOME kind of discomfort for making portions of my vacation unpleasant,so I could pour some canine laxative all over his dog food to give him a major case of the s--ts....except I'd have to make sure that he didn't drop dead from chemical side effects,or else Mom would be broken hearted...so I probably won't do ANYthing significant in the end

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!