TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 04:03 PM   #2594
country flag Akila

Akila has a reputation beyond repute Akila has a reputation beyond repute Akila has a reputation beyond repute Akila has a reputation beyond repute Akila has a reputation beyond repute Akila has a reputation beyond repute Akila has a reputation beyond repute Akila has a reputation beyond repute Akila has a reputation beyond repute Akila has a reputation beyond repute Akila has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

SORORSSS!!! Yall KNOWWW I don't ask for that much BUT, I NEED yall FAITHFUL disciples and WORSHIPPERS of Lord Rena to JOIN ME in ANNIHILATING a DEMON...

Back-story:

My best friend is related to a certain family... and they proceeded to compare her with ms. j jackson... which she hates.... and shaded the shit out of ms. j by saying she's altered her face...

Anywaydoe... this angered J's fans (who the fuck knew she had any at this point in the game )

anyway doe.. they INSISTED on draggin my bff so yall KNOWWW i had to step in... but we had to keep it classy cause we gon' be famous soon (dont ask ) anyway doe...

this ONE bitch MUST be defeated.. she IRKED my spirits, SORORS!!

Please CHECK her on twitter @chff7

She's talked shit about many folk... the gheys, beyonce fans, Rihanna fans... ME!!!

Channel your source of ANGER... and OBLITERATE her.... If not for me, then for our LORD and SAVIOR, the HOLY LORDRENA

Im serious... and I want receipts.

I'd do it for yall
Akila is offline View My Blog!