TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

View Single Post

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 01:44 PM   #2454
country flag Ms. Anthropic

Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef-fan View Post
Just shows how much she is adored by the Roland Garros staff.
Not just at Roland Garros. The people behind the scenes at a lot of tournaments were/are very fond of her. See post #2640 in volume one of SGAT from samn. (Anyone know whatever became of him? We used to have good fun on a.f.s-g.) Or the impression she made on Mattress Mac in just one visit to Houston. It's no secret the Wimbledon people, "upstairs" and "downstairs" alike, think the world of her. I recall one article (from a tabloid, so I take with a grain of salt, but it's still great to imagine it really happening ) where the security guards at the players' entrance told her to win for their gate. Even the people who handled the practice court scheduling at the US Open spoke very highly of her politeness and friendliness.
Ms. Anthropic is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote