TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel

Thread: Mona Barthel
View Single Post

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 12:05 PM   #4588
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0barthel. View Post
Thanks

I really love matches against Bartoli, Azarenka and Wickmayer too. They had nothing to say Perfect play from Mona - I can watch these matches all the time
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Hisagi, could you post some more sequences of her matches from last year ? Of course just when you can find the time to do so.
Sadly I never saw her play before 2012 but I'm 100% sure I would be a fan of her instantly even if I known and saw her play in 2011. To be honest, I would a fan instantly of anyone who plays such an attractive game like Mona but there is very few of these players on the tour. Her game is the main reason I'm a big fan of her. I love her personality too. She genuinely very humble and extremely nice.

I wish I could have seen some of her matches in 2011 especially her ITF finals. I checked her results from last year. That beatdown she gave to Watson in Shrewsbury was awesome.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!