TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel

Thread: Mona Barthel
View Single Post

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 10:14 AM   #4582
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0barthel View Post
I don't like Twitter, but I'll be sometimes visit her fan page. Thanks Hisagi

I'm afraid and can't wait 2013 at the same time Hope it will be good season for her.

One month...
Me too. I wonder what she is doing now. I hope she works on her footwork. Her movement is very good for a player of her height but her footwork is so lazy and poor imo.

Physically/fitness-wise Mona is great overall imo. Her body-type is perfect for a tennis player. She reminds me of Novak who has a very flexible body. His upper body extremely flexible which hleps him generate a lot of raw power. Mona's upper body is extremely flexible too. She is gifted physically not just very gifted in terms of tennis ability.