TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:59 AM   #4562
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Here you go:
http://www.wtatennis.com/gallery/201...256674_2992608

As you can see,it's right there within the photo gallery on the WTA webpage,but I figured that you deserved the courtesy of a direct link since you showed interest.If you'd like a full sampling,you may check out the 2nd set of paintings as well.
Thanks,

Some nice pieces (No.8) there (and a fair few cheesy ones too)... It's a bit of a mixed bag though, and seems she is still very much searching for her own style, and direction, and originality... It will be interesting to see where she takes it and how she eventually manages to reflect her own life experience in the work. I'm not seeing alot of herself in the work yet. At this point I would say she is doing a good job exploring her technique.

Tittles and descriptions for the abstracts would have been nice.