TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vote for Maria in WTA Fan Favourite

View Single Post

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #46
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vote for Maria in WTA Fan Favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I'm sure that SHE IS popular - definitely more popular than she's usually been given credit for at TF. Probably not as popular as a few others (including Sharapova), but this inevitably was a contest in which spreading the word among fellow fans was essential. Aga's fans did by far the most effective job of everyone, so I don't begrudge them their victory.
Oh, I don't begrudge Radwanska or her fans this contest. She and they earned it by winning it. Just wanted to clarify in case it seemed like I was complaining because I didn't even vote so I can't complain. I think I said earlier in this thread that I thought it would be hilarious if Radwanska won it twice.

Congrats on the Woz Twitter Fave by the way.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote