TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vote for Maria in WTA Fan Favourite

View Single Post

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #43
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vote for Maria in WTA Fan Favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Aga has probably 20% of Azarenka's popularity and i won't even speak about Serena or Masha
I seriously doubt that, but even if it's true the fact still remains that Aga's fans did a much better job than anyone else's. But we musn't make these awards any more important than they really are. It's just a bit of fun on the internet and nothing to take seriously by any stretch of the imagination. When I saw that Caroline had won the twitter thing I was pleased, but it didn't make me think for even a second that her tweets are really the best out there. A few weeks from now I probably won't even remember that she won. In theory fan favorite is a much bigger award than best twitter or facebook, or funniest video or whatever, but under the current formula nobody is going to give it more credibility than it deserves. But as I said, I don't begrudge Aga's fans their happiness over this, or Aga's day in the sun so to speak. Maria's fans have so much to celebrate including a career grand slam. Let Aga's fans have their fan favorite award, it doesn't bother me.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote