TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #2573
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Ugh, I miss the days when our Mother used to fight off MP. She always does the absolute most when she's MP down. Now she slays too hard to even face MP. Of her 7 losses since she's come back, she's only gone down tamely in 1 of them (Stosur). Her MP saves vs Razzano, Bartoli, Zvonareva were just..... Saved 3 MP's vs Makarova (1 with an ace), fought back from 1-5 down vs Karolina and started to play like a GOAT, and started to play a lot better 4-5* down against Kerber too. A mess.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.

Last edited by Pump-it-UP : Nov 30th, 2012 at 03:18 PM.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!