TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #2572
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Cote d'Ivoire. Thats where my people from, according to Galsen.

I'm watching these highlights from Lord and Razzano for the first time since it happened. That really was the devil out there that day!
I watched the entire end of that match (except MP #8) in class the other day. I was actually laughing at some of those points. Pure fuckery that will never be topped. The hindrance calls at 30-30 each time Razzano served for the match and cramped mid-point, Chantel clipping a line and Razzano stopping the point at 1-5* deuce, Razzano DF'ing by miles on MP #1, Chantel missing nearly every fucking ROS, Chantel botching a half-volley the 1 time she managed to get her return in the court on BP, Chantel rallying for her LIFE on MP #4 and letting out a roar when Razzano finally missed, Chantel hitting like a boss bitch to save MP #5, Chantel flipping her wig after saving MP #6 when Razzano went for a winner but missed by inches, Chantel pulling a BH DTL winner out of her ass while on the run to save MP #7. I took 47 heart attacks during that 3-5* game that lasted about 25 minutes.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!