TennisForum.com - View Single Post - $75,000 Dubai (UAE) 2012 | Nov 26 (Winner: Kimiko Date-Krumm)

View Single Post

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #423
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $75,000 Dubai (UAE) 2012 | Nov 26 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
Easy win. Beyond all expectations to be honest.

It seems after all these matches over the last couple of months, if anything, Kimiko is getting stronger.

This was a big one though. With this win, Kimiko has successfully defended all her ranking points she made last year on the Autumn ITF circuit, something that really didn't seem possible a few weeks ago.

If Kimiko can win that final she will actually have GAINED points over last years tremendous end of the year finish. Who would have thought that would be possible at the start of Limoges some 7 and a half weeks ago when she was coming in having lost in the 1st round of her last 10 tournaments. This really has been the most wonderful and uplifting turnaround in results. Just amazing.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote