TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel

Thread: Mona Barthel
View Single Post

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #4575
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Are people bothering Mona with "where is your facebook/twitter?" barrage of questions?

Go check her website if you are real fans! Or even better, go make her a twitter/facebook fan page yourselves and put the website info in there (no need to wait for her - BE CREATIVE!). Let Mona concentrate and use her valuable time and limited resources to adequately focus on tennis. Mona is not the daughter of a country-club Oil executive who can afford to bribe WTA in it's prize-awarding decisions.
I changed my mind after reading your post. I agree with you. She always makes updates on her website anyway which means she really cares about her fans.

That's a good idea. I will make it on twitter since I don't like facebook that much.

Barthel Kerber Vekic
Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Inspiration <3 <3 <3
Forever Chakvetadze
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!