TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #1023
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
What I don't understand is why that 'shrieking razor' person is allowed to carry on trolling like that. I've been lurking around here for a while now and they don't seem to do anything but hate, but I don't really know what the policy is on that around here.
There is no policy, meaning that basically everyone can say whatever they want, and you know what that means. Every now and then a thread is closed to create the illusion that the mods are upholding the rules, but never before every troll had the opportunity to have a bit of "fun." Every now and then a troll is suspended only to return within a couple of weeks or even days and to happilly continue where he left off without a care in the world. And the suspensions are pretty random as well. Depends on what mod happens to see the offending posts first, who (if anyone) has reported the post(s), which player is being bashed and (I suspect) how much of a following that member has and which player he or she supports him/herself.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!