TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Which world #5 is the best player at her peak? Hantuchova, Chakvetadze or Kerber?

View Single Post

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #91
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which world #5 is the best player at her peak? Hantuchova, Chakvetadze or Kerber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktymise View Post
Even though I think Kerber's level this year is better than almost anything that the other two have ever produced, I would still say that Chakvetadze is the most talented tennis player of all three though; You can't teach the kind of instincts for the game that she had.
This.

Despite all the 'RADWANSKA IS LIKE HINGIS!!!111', Chaky in her prime was the only player of recent years who resembled Hingis's level of footwork, early-racquet-prepration, sense of placement and court-sense etc.

Hantuchova is so overrated on this forum. Proof that TF will forgive a multitude of sins when someone hits a pretty, clean ball.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote