TennisForum.com - View Single Post - News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams

View Single Post

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #568
country flag leftyness

leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of
Re: News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftyness View Post
Sky listings up to January 12th show only one tennis program; the Murray/Djokovic USO final on December 26th. Both stations could still be in the running, heck, anything is possible at this rate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
This is 100% incorrect though. Cos Sky 100% are showing the Abu Dhabi exhibition at the end of December. I presume, but I don't know for certain that Eurosport are also showing ATP Doha like normal the week after too.
100% incorrect? So when I look on Skysports.com for live tennis listings I see this. Now, sure, I do recall they've shown that exo in prior years (and might well do so again), but obviously you have that scoop.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12948,00.html

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
leftyness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote