TennisForum.com - View Single Post - New Game - Who will last longer?

View Single Post

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 12:41 AM   #227
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future
Re: New Game - Who will last longer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer16 View Post
Who lost first?
According to time zones it was probably Khazaniuk, and if it was her then congrats to Shir for an upset win.
In any case, a bad, bad loss for Deniz (the only seed out of 7 to be ousted today), especially the scoreline. Mesh and her partner being wiped out by the top seeds was expected.
Well, in these forums the results for Khazaniuks's match in Bangkok were posted earlier than Mesh's match in Santiago, although some singles matches results from Santiago were posted earlier than that.
In any case according to the decision made in October the rules are:
Quote:
In case of a tie, the round reached will be used as a tie breaker (Final over SF for example).
In case there is still a tie, singles result is preferred over doubles result.
So that tips the scale even more in favor of Mesh, since she reached the QF and Khazaniuk only the 2nd round.

So I would say yes, Mesh and I are the winners this week
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote