TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #4842
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
A tennis season is very long and I don't mind that she takes a long-ish break to reload the batteries. And periods of rest are just as important for a successful career as periods of intense training. And the word "vacation" has to be taken with a grain of salt anyway I think because even when she's following Rory around on the golf course she probably still spends a few hours a day doing work-outs, going for a run and perhaps even hitting some tennis balls at a tennis court in the neighbourhood.
They all work hard in this sport. Its one person on court for hours, you cant fake the fitness level needed to win 5 days in a row.
Its more the mental part of Caroline's game - playing focused and smart. She used to force her opponents to beat her with hours of good tennis. Even with being more aggressive, she cant give too many key points away
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!