TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 09:12 AM   #3195
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Oh. I edited and then ended up deleting this post. I didn't expect your reply...

Bine's replies to me made me feel important for a while
but certainly by now I've learnt that I'm not important to Bine no matter how much support and kind words I send her. I'm just 1 of her 61,829 twitter followers. Actually she replied alot last year to me but not any this year but I have to accept there's no chance anymore.
Sorry but I'm not online all the time. Have to maintain still some other/real relations than my tennis obsession
Btw: just booked seats for the Porsche Arena Grand Prix 2013 ... so please Sabine take care and anyway GETINFORM! ...

Mike, I think you probably lost reality by watching too much Bine pics and vids and tweets sorry, don't wanna offend you but tho I'm not famous I know how it feels to get loved in a sick way...thats not funny!Thats why its better she stopped replying to her fans.

I will not stopp saying so until you realize, Sabine needs us as faithful fans supporting her when she's playing (bad or good caus she will ever give it all) on tournaments and giving her positive feedback but keeping distance not expecting anything private..., cause Tennis is only her job (and do you wanna talk to your officemates when you'r on vacation or during your free time??)...

you and me and the other 60000!
Don't mix fan and friend

Feel the difference and look for some real friends in your life and talk with them about her and some other nice things...there's so much lovely stuff besides tennis girls on earth!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote