TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 07:41 AM   #4840
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
So does this mean Caro's vacation is finally over? It's been a little over 3 weeks off for Caro and I really don't think she should be taking more time off given that last season was her worst since 2007.
A tennis season is very long and I don't mind that she takes a long-ish break to reload the batteries. And periods of rest are just as important for a successful career as periods of intense training. And the word "vacation" has to be taken with a grain of salt anyway I think because even when she's following Rory around on the golf course she probably still spends a few hours a day doing work-outs, going for a run and perhaps even hitting some tennis balls at a tennis court in the neighbourhood.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!