TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 06:18 AM   #4557
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Okay,art lovers(especially those who love paintings),I understand that there's some subjectivity in rating the skill level of an artist,but can anyone offer informed,seasoned analysis about Vera Dushevina's collection of paintings?I've always felt that Vera herself was a superb work of art by Mr.and Mrs.Dushevina who put their DNA together in a wondrous way when they brought forth Vera,so perhaps that disqualifies me from giving an objective viewpoint

Seriously,though,if you think she sucks as an artist then don't be afraid to speak candidly;that won't dissuade me from enjoying the artistically-formed Vera at all

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!