TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 02:41 AM   #1034
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
P.s this offends me that you never decided to meet me while living in my country
That's true Giz but we were pretty far apart since I was down South. I was never in Auckland tbh. Come to America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

So cute. I love Maitababy, she hasn't been that active these past two years, though. Isn't she the one running the fuckyeahmariasharapova tumblr?
IDK about the Tumblr page but she runs TheDoubleBagel.com and you might be following her on Twitter. But yes she hasn't posted in awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Doublebagle is awesome!

People think its weird that I've met some people from online in real life.
I met the girl I'm dating online.
Maybe all the people from NY or around there could go to the US Open together. I've never actually watched tennis with a hardcore fan.
Izzy we were talking about you actually. Yes, the USO needs to happen.
Vodkapova is offline View My Blog!